- Publisher: 80/20 Wellness Plan
- Edition: Version 1.0
- Available in: PDF
- Published: October 5, 2016
There are many types of allergies and you may be a person that has to deal with living with an allergy.
Do you know what type of allergy you suffer from? In this e-book we hope to enlighten you on the different types, symptoms and treatments.
An allergy or hypersensitivity reaction is the term used to describe a condition wherein the immune system elicits an immune response when in contact with a certain type of substance.
In this condition there is a problem with the white blood cells that are responsible for this immune response.
This is called “blind” white blood cells. These “blind” white blood cells cause a reaction when in contact with a trigger substance that is relatively inert and should not trigger any immune response.
Here’s what’s included in the Living With Allergies e-book:
1. Common Types of Allergies
2. Understanding Food Allergies
3. Food Allergy or Food Sensitivity
4. Peanut Allergy Symptoms and Treatments
5. What Is A Wheat Allergy?
6. Allergic Conjunctivitis or Eye Allergy
7. Seasonal Allergies
8. Mold Allergies – Symptoms and Relief
9. Anaphylaxis – A Severe Allergy Complication
10. Natural Allergy Remedies